that's me - Stephanie Boman!

Monday, November 15, 2010

I am so blessed

I haven't been around because of life lately. But I'm so excited, I had to pop in and share this. My writer peeps will appreciate just how awesome this is. My early Christmas present from my husband: our shed converted into a writing studio for me.

I'm so thrilled and keep pinching myself. I'd only dreamed of ever having a "room of my own". And now I do! I am very humbled and thankful that I'm able to have such a wonderful thing.
And it's amazing how much easier it is to focus in here. With no distractions I am becoming very productive! It's just 6' x 8', perfect size for my needs. I call it my woman cave.

Hope you are all productive, too!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I'm so jealous and so happy for you! OMG! A woman cave! The very idea sends me in a swoon!

Ella said...

Congrats what an amazing gift! enJOY~

Adrienne said...

Congrats! The reno of our workshop-to-writing shed should be starting soon and has been a long time in the making. I can't wait!

Btw, I am new here and really enjoying self;. Will be popping in regularly :)

Happy writing!

Post a Comment